Kresge Housing Office

All Housing assignments at Kresge are coordinated through the Porter/Kresge Housing Office located in the J Building in room J301. Any questions about housing, or housing placements, should be directed to the Porter/Kresge Housing Office. Please call (831) 459-4433 or email if you have any Kresge Housing questions.

Walk-in: Mon - Fri at 8am - 5pm.