Advising Information by class level
- Information for new Frosh
- Information for continuing Sophomores
- Information for new Transfers
- Information for continuing Juniors
- Information for Seniors
Spring Quarter Deadlines & Dates:
- Add/Drop/Swap & Grade change deadline: April 19 at 11:59pm
- Major declaration deadline (transfer students and 6th quarter sophomores): April 26 at 4:00pm
- Math Placement Exam for Fall classes: April 22-TBA
- Add by Petition deadline (turn in to Registrar's Office): April 22 at 4:00pm
- Withdraw from a class (file in-person with Kresge adviser): May 10 at 4:00pm
- Withdraw from the quarter (without documentation/emergency): May 10 at 4:00pm
- Fall enrollment begins: May (check your portal in late April/May for your appt)
- Final Spring Grades available: June 18
We're here to help.
Our mission is to suppport you in pursuing and achieving your academic goals. We'll do our best to enhance your educational experience and empower you to make the most of your time at UCSC.
The college system is designed to create smaller living and learning communities within the larger university campus. Students affiliate with a college through graduation and beyond. If you are a Kresge student now, we hope that you always will be.
Academic Preceptor Kalin McGraw and Academic Adviser Helen Mayer are available to answer your questions about scheduling classes, degree requirements, qualifying for a major, educational support and opportunities, and almost anything else you can think of. And when we don't know the answer, we usually know who does.
So, please, come to us when you need help, inspiration, or just a sounding board. We are here for you!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-459-2071.