- Information for new Frosh
- Information for continuing Sophomores
- Information for new Transfers
- Information for continuing Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Add/Drop/Swap & Grade change deadline: October 16 at 11:59pm
- Major declaration deadline (upper division students): October 25 at 4:00pm
- Add by Petition deadline (turn in to Registrar's Office): November 6 at 4:00pm
- Withdraw from a class (file in-person with Kresge adviser): November 6 at 4:00pm
- Withdraw from the quarter (without documentation/emergency): November 6 at 4:00pm
- Fall enrollment begins: November (check your portal in late October/November for your appt)
- Final Fall Grades available: December 17
Advising Information by class level
Fall Quarter Deadlines & Dates:
We're here to help.
Our mission is to suppport you in pursuing and achieving your academic goals. We'll do our best to enhance your educational experience and empower you to make the most of your time at UCSC.
The college system is designed to create smaller living and learning communities within the larger university campus. Students affiliate with a college through graduation and beyond. If you are a Kresge student now, we hope that you always will be.
Academic Preceptor Kalin McGraw and Academic Adviser Helen Mayer are available to answer your questions about scheduling classes, degree requirements, qualifying for a major, educational support and opportunities, and almost anything else you can think of. And when we don't know the answer, we usually know who does.
So, please, come to us when you need help, inspiration, or just a sounding board. We are here for you!
email@example.com or 831-459-2071.