Kresge College Friends & Family Day
Please join us: Saturday, February 4, 2017
Parents, siblings, grandparents and friends are all invited to join us for this annual event at Kresge College. This brief program is a wonderful opportunity to visit your student and learn more about their affiliated college.
Our goal is to give you as much time as possible with your student so we've scheduled our three-hour program in the morning that will leave you free for the afternoon.
- Light refreshments, coffee and tea - 9:30 a.m.
- Welcome and introduction by Provost - 10:10 a.m.
- Student presentations and performances
- University lecture experience
- Student Q & A panel
- UCSC student choir performance - 11:45 a.m.
- Kresge Resource Fair with crafts - 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m (outside the Kresge Town Hall)
Register by email: email@example.com. Please include your name and the number of attendees.
Maps & Directions
Parking passes are not required on Saturdays, as long as you park in non-reserved spaces. Kresge has two main parking lots, if those are full, we suggest you use the Core West Parking Structure across the street from Kresge and use the pedestrian bridge to walk over to Kresge Proper and the Town Hall. Campus Parking Map
Looking for a place to stay the night here in Santa Cruz?